Introduction of the International Non-Olympic Committee -INOC.
The International Non-Olympic Committee (INOC) has been established with the first effort was taken by the India in 25th March 1997 for the development, upliftment, recognition and popularization of the Non-Olympic Sports and Country Origin Games in all over the World. The International Non-Olympic Committee -INOC is registered in India under The Indian Trusts Act of 1882, Government of India and Dr. Mohammad Seraj ANSARI is the First Founder Member of the world second largest sports governing body of the world after International Olympic Committee-IOC. The INTERNATIONAL NON-OLYMPIC COMMITTEE-INOC (www.non-olympic.org) is an International Charter for the World Non-Olympic Sports. The International Non-Olympic Committee -INOC is having its own organs as below ;
1-International Non-Olympic Committee-INOC (www.non-olympic.org), 2-International Non-Olympic University-INOU (www.inou-edu.org), 3-World Council For Regular and Distance Education-WCRDE (www.wcrde-edu.org) , 4-International Nobel Peace Prize Recommendation Forum-INPPRF (www.nobelpeaceforum.org), 5-World Sports Karate Federation-WSKF , (www.wskf.org) , 6-International Super-Cricket Committee-ISCC , (www.iscc-super-cricket.org) , 7. International Yoga Committee-IYC (www.iyc-yoga.org), 8. International Silambam Committee-ISC (www.isc-silambam.org), 9. National Brand Awards Committee-NBA (www.nationalbrandawards.org) , 10. Quality Factor -QF (www.qualityfactor.org ), 11. Noble World Records-NWR (www.nobleworldrecords.net) 12. Non Olympic Times-NOT (www.nonolympictimes.org), Non-Olympic YouTube Channel 13. Indo-OIC Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry-IICCI (www.indo-oic-icci.org )
The International Non-Olympic Committee -INOC has been in touch with Non-Olympic Sports Federations and other Sports Organisations and Sports Men at the International level to assist and start formations of National Non-Olympic Committees (NNOCs) not only in their respective countries but all over the World. More than 46 countries have been already making sincere efforts in this direction and in many Europe, American, African, Pacific, and Gulf Countries are in the process of forming National Non-Olympic Committees for the purpose. It is further a matter of great happiness that by a general consensus/ all the Non-Olympic Sports, Non-Olympic Federations, Sports Personalities, Players and Experts from every fields of Sports have agreed to make an International Non-Olympic Sports Forum to promote it's mission. The co-operation and assistance has also been received from the UNESCO (United Nations) as well as Sports Ministries from many countries of the World.
The International Non-Olympic Committee is the extreme authority of the Non-Olympic Movement.
It is a matter of great satisfaction/achievement and joy for the Non-Olympic Sports, The International Non-Olympic Committee -INOC is an International umbrella organization for all National Non-Olympic Committees (NNOCs), the International Sports Federations (IFs), the athletes, the Event Organising Committees for the Non-Olympic Games (EOCNOGs), broadcast partners and United Nations agencies, the International Non-Olympic Committee (INOC) success is all the way through a wide range of programmes and projects. INOC supports all sport, affiliated member organisations of the Non-Olympic Movement and encourage all the members to promote Non-Olympic principles.
1. To promote Non-Olympic Games Internationally and take whatever measures are necessary to this end.
2. To represent the interests of its members at International level with regard to the authorities, other Sports Committees, the mass media and the public, in as far as this is not left up to the members.
3. To promote sporting contact between all IF's & National Non-Olympic Committee-Sports-Games-Players, and to organize all World Non-Olympiad, World Games, Winter Non-Olympiad & Asiad etc.
4. To monitor and ensure the keeping of the existing system-specific rules, to develop a set of standard rules (in as far as the technical peculiarities of the stadiums allow it), and to draw up an International Sporting Calendar.
5. To fight against doping in the sense of the INOC-Charter and to support all measures for stopping the use of all forbidden stimulating means.